Japanese style in Nolly's view!!

You want to know "Real Japanese style"... eh? I'll show you what is the real Japanese style on my report.Hope you have fun!!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

About this site.


Hi, Welcome to "Japanese style " !
Do you want to know "what is the real Japan?"eh?
This site show up "real Japanese style" in Nolly's own way.
If you feel something bad,please don't be blame me.


I introduce "who is Nolly?" by myself. I've been Japanese when my mam derivered me.
I'd live to lean in English in Canada from March 05' to March 06'.
At that time,I got many experience from spcial friends.
I want to reply an obligation to them.


I'm going to show up "what kined of place is Japan" when I guess and feel to interest in it.
As you know,I'm still learning English by myself.so,I must be make mistake a lot.
like a spelling,make sentence......I think you might be confused sometimes.
however I'll try to do my best. Please don't be mad at me...(^^;)

and,when you find my mistakes or what you want to know about Japan,let me know via comment or E-mail.
I'm going to try to look for the answer as much as I can.

I hope,you can enjoy my blog!!

Thank you.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

noriko
so happy to ohear from you. I hope u r happy. Do you have a new job now? It was Jeans birthday yesterday and we were all together. We are all good. I look after Elisha sometimes. She is a good girl. Write me soon again.
Love Sheila

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nori-P
How do you doing..? I am glad to know about you. I think it is nice to keep in touch after have left Canada and of course I want to know more about Japan...

Regards
VĂ­ctor

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe sweetie this site is so cute, im excited for the sequal to the vending episode....vending machine 2....the ciggerate escipades!! u are so funny i heart u!!!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Noriko,
This is Owen!!!

Well done my friend, your Blog page is very nice.

Thank you for sharing it with me!!

All the best

Owen Gusman

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nolly!!!!

Jasper is not the same with out you. Thank you for telling me about your site...it is FANTASTIC! I am glad to see you are keeping up with your English, i can help you with that-all we have to do is keep in touch!!! i miss you lots Nolly......

Love always, your Canadian sister

Meggan

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Noriko Randall,
We love your blog. It is great!! Thanks for sharing it with us and all about Japan. It is so interesting to see how things are different in Japan. One day we will come and visit. I can't wait!! Hope all is well with you. Say "Hi" to Mellow! :)
Love Colin and Karen (and Max, Alicia)

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home