Japanese style in Nolly's view!!

You want to know "Real Japanese style"... eh? I'll show you what is the real Japanese style on my report.Hope you have fun!!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Daibutsu


Have you ever seen “Daibutsu”?
It’s a big statue of Buddha. There are some Daibutsu in Japan.
There is one of them near my house. It takes about 1hour by car from my house.
I went there after long time with my friends when he visited me from a long distance.


It was made by bronze. His height is 11.3m. and is the second largest monument statue in Japan after Todaiji in Nara.
The biggest Japanese religion might be Buddhist, I guess.
However most of Japanese don’t have strong faith too much. I don’t know well. Such my faith is not so strong. Because…. I want to enjoy the Christmas Party and I also want to congratulate it in Shinto shrine at the new year. We can enjoy the every religion. Is it bad idea?

I like “Daibutsu”.
I can’t explain why I like it. But if you meet him, you will come to like him, too.
Because of he is a kind of God? 
Anyway, We are healed by him anytime. Don’t you think so?

4 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Nice

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's amazing. You prob don't know me, but I lived in the Hubble in Jasper too. はじめまして

The Budda is huge, not as big as the one in Nara, and in Nara there were so many deer. :)

びいびい

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a huge buddha. If i go to japan, you gotta bring me to buddha! ;P

your english is good, you should practice your french now! oui! ;)

Patrick

7:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are so adorable!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home