Japanese style in Nolly's view!!

You want to know "Real Japanese style"... eh? I'll show you what is the real Japanese style on my report.Hope you have fun!!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Cram picking

We went clam picking to near seaside from my town.
We got many clams.
I know what you want you say!
My clams is not much than every one!
I chose only big clams! I got small clams too.
however I returned them to sea.
As you know, small clam means baby!
that's why!!
Oh, I am kind girl! hehehe :P
I hope baby clams can be big,
and someday I will pick them up(^^)/.


There are many people in the beach.
Because it was public holiday.

In addition, it was during Golden week!!

Everywhere so crowded.
It is crazy Tokyo style(^^;)

They enjoyed picking clams individually.
Some parents lost child when they concentrate to pick clams too much.
The administer announced for finiding parents .


Anyway,
the dinner time of next day,
those clams changed delicious MISO-SOUP.

hummmm yam yam yam....(^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home